Saturday, December 31, 2011

Are you up for a challenge?

With less than 2 hours left in 2011, I’m ending the year on a high note, with all my little chickies safe at home, a glass of Moscato and curled up with a good book!


Earlier in the day, I was introduced to a wonderful blog, Marc and Angel Hack Life, Practical Tips for Productive Living. On Christmas Day, they issued 30 Challenges for 30 Days of Growth.  It’s an exhaustive, comprehensive list offering 30 insightful ways to bring positive changes to your life. 

I’ve spent some time this evening trying to identify at least 2 of the challenges I’d like to begin tomorrow, New Year’s Day. I’m definitely going to start with #30.

I think I’ll share the list with the kids and Loverman to see if they’re interested in joining me in the challenge. 

Check out the list and let me know if any of the challenges catches your fancy and if so, after the 30 days let me know your progress.  I’ll be sure to keep you updated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment